Our center opened in 2010 to offer the Brazos Valley and surrounding communities an integrative center for the healing arts to develop and maintain health and wellness through complementary and alternative medical therapies (CAM therapies).
The mission of the Brazos Healing Center is to support those in the greater Brazos Valley community seeking a central place to:
- access complementary medical therapies, holistic health care consulting,
- learn more about various methods to enhance one’s personal development, and
- meet others to exchange ideas for balancing and strengthening the mind-body-spirit connection.
We have a variety of services to offer:
- Not sure where to begin? Contact us to schedule a free 20-minute free consultation with Lisa Tauferner.
- Physician Wellness Consultations
- Private Instruction in Pilates, Meditation and Yoga
- Reiki Energy Therapy - distance treatments also available
- Massage Therapy
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Quantum Biofeedback Energy Therapy - distance treatments also available
- Yoga, Tai Chi & Meditation Classes (Family & Kids Yoga available too!)
- Events and Workshops
- Training in a variety of areas: energy medicine, Reiki, 200-hour Yoga training, 35-hour Yoga Training and more!
- Gift Certificates available for all services
- We also sell Young Living Essential Oils & other products
Why should you be interested in these therapies and our services?
Because more and more people are realizing that to maintain overall wellness, greater longevity, and a more joyful life that standard medical means are sometimes not enough. Ancient healing modalities like yoga have been scientifically proven to improve a number of conditions resulting in chronic pain or discomfort while providing a safe and therapeutic means for reaching optimum health and a more positive outlook.